Saturday, January 15, 2011

I was very blessed to have the opportunity to spend some time with another Mama last night. She is an amazing woman full of such strength. She is also the Mama of an angel, one here on earth. Her daughter is the most precious baby I have ever met (aside from my own of course!! Lol) She gives me such hope and encouragement. I hope that I can at least give her a glimmer of what her and her husband have given me.

I am having a difficult week, I am back at a place where I feel so consumed by life (mainly my relationship with G) that I feel like I have had to put my grief on hold again. This time I am not finding myself angry but more like God is telling me that it is ok to just take care of me for a while. I want to find me again, to find a way to memorialize Hazel's life in an important way. After she past that was my biggest fear that people would forget her and her life would seem insignificant. I will not let that happen. I have prayed a lot over this and for now G and I will take the backseat and I will just give it to God to take care of for a while. My children need me right now, I need me. Any words of encouragement are much appreciated as I start this new journey.

Much love, Meagan

1 comment:

  1. She will never be forgotten. She has so many people who love her. I think about her everyday. She is such a beautiful little one. It is not even possible to forget an angel like her.

    ReplyDelete