Monday, January 17, 2011

Love this....

I found this on one of the message boards I often visit...

We thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new
We thought about you yesterday, and the days before that too
We think of you in silence, and we often speak your name
Now all we have are memories, and maybe a picture in a frame
Your memory is our keepsake, with which we'll never part
God has you in his keeping, we carry you in our hearts ♥ ♥

A day doesn't go by that I don't think of Hazel. I miss her so much and even though "they" tell me it will get easier, it keeps getting harder. Harder to face the pictures of her hanging on the will knowing that there will never be another, harder to feel the ache in my arms when I want to hold her and she is not there. Harder to look into the eyes of my children and see her but miss her so much it hurts to look at them. Harder to hold everyone else up when I just want to crawl under my bed and hide! Harder to see the dresser full of clothes that were never worn. Harder to believe that she is gone.......

1 comment:

  1. I know you know God is always there healing your heart. I am always here to hold you up as much as I can. I love you so much and you are such an amazing person. There are no words to ease your pain. Just love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete