Friday, January 7, 2011

I recently found this poem and have to say that it is my favorite one so far.....



Love in Every Tear

O precious, tiny, sweet little one
You will always be to me.
So perfect, pure, and innocent
Just as you were meant to be.
We dreamed of you and of your life
And all that it would be.
We waited and longed for you to come.
And join our family.
We never had the chance to play,
To laugh, to rock, to wiggle.
We long to hold you, touch you now
And listen to you giggle.
I'll always be your mama,
He'll always be your daddy.
You will always be our child,
The child that we had.
But now you're gone...but yet you're here
We'll sense you everywhere.
You are our sorrow and our joy,
There's love in every tear.
Just know our love goes deep and strong
We'll forget you never--
The child we had, but never had
And yet will have forever!


This is the poem that inspired the memorial handkerchief, I drew a picture of a giraffe with a halo and an angel wing this morning so hopefully I can begin my project this evening.

Wish me luck!
Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment