Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Going to be consistent!

So I have decided that I need to make myself come here everyday. I need to let out how I am feeling. More than anything I think I just need to have something that I do everyday that is just for me (other than eating sitting down, which as of late has begun to seem like a guilty pleasure since someone is always in need of something when I do sit!)

Things in my life seem to only get harder as the days go by, which for those of you who have taken the time to read my story know that it can't be good! (Don't worry if you haven't, its long and sad so I don't really blame you! But if you do I hope that you can at least take away a shard of hope that maybe things in your life aren't as bad as they may look and that the Lord is watching over you after all.)

This week I had someone very close to me and the daily grind which I call life tell me that I should want people to feel sorry for me!! That I was "suffering" and I deserved pity!! I am suffering the loss of my perfect baby girl and the pain it has caused me, my husband and my dear children.... BUT in no way do I feel that I "suffer" because of the daily trials I face. I am very blessed and I try to remind myself of these blessings often! Maybe I need to be reminding those around me as well..... how about a post it note on the mirror or maybe it could be spelled out in pancakes!! (Believe it or not I ROCK at spelling things with pancake batter!! One of my many hidden talents!) Sure I have my days where I just want to lay in bed and wallow in self pity but then four little blessings remind me that they need to be fed so I have to face the day like it or not!! So I say a prayer for strength and go on, some days look better than others but I am making it.

So if you have any ideas of helping a love one to look at the brighter side of things without just ignoring the bad please let me know, I would love to hear them!

Much love, Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment