Monday, April 4, 2011

Getting ready for Angel Day.....

May 23rd is approaching fast and I am not ready. Not ready emotionally or physically. Everything I thought I wanted that day to be doesn't seem right now.

How do prepare to celebrate your daughters first year when she spent it in Heaven instead of in your arms?

I haven't blogged lately because I just can't deal with the pain. Everything has been so hard lately with George and Hazel has again gotten tucked deep in my heart. I feel like if she is there she is safe. I want to keep her safe, to keep myself safe from the pain.

George and I are having a hard time figuring this out, getting on the same page and doing what is best for our family. I know that the day will come and it will fall together but right now I am overwhelmed.

Just a few quotes I found tonight as I was looking through my favorite baby loss sites.

"Some say you are too painful to remember, I say you are too precious to forget!"

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?"

"Loved with a love beyond telling,
Missed with a grief beyond all tears.
"

~Meagan


No comments:

Post a Comment